ASUS GeForce® GT 710 2GB DDR3 low profile graphics card for silent HTPC build
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB - perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Super Alloy Power II uses premium alloy components to reinforce overall graphics card reliability.
- Industry only AUTO-EXTREME Technology, 100% full automation for best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever with an intuitive, all-new UI.
A true 0dB efficient cooling
ASUS GT 710 is the fantastic graphics card engineered with a highly-efficient 0dB thermal design, it dissipates heat in complete silence and makes ASUS GT 710 the perfect choice for your PC build. While industry only Auto-Extreme Technology, 100% full automation with Super Alloy Power II for premium quality and best reliability. GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking for truly elite gaming experience.
I/O Ports Highlight
1 X Native D-Sub
1 X Native DVI-D
1 X Native HDMI
0dB Silent Cooling
Perfect for building a hushed HTPC
Exclusive ASUS-designed heatsinks with large surface areas effectively cool graphics cards passively so absolutely no sound is produced while running - perfect for high definition and silent home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
AUTO-EXTREME Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using AUTO-EXTREME technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
GPU Tweak II
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
One-click Performance Up
- Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
- System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
- Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.