Computer Accessories, New Arrivals
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X 3.4GHz Octa-Core AM4 Processor-YD170XBCAEWOF
Offer Price: ₹27,054 (2% off at checkout) Use Coupon 'FREESHIP' for FREE Shipping Order in 19:50:12 & get by 24th-27th Jun One day priority delivery to 32 cities Questions? Chat 24x7 with our experts
- 8 Cores & 16 Threads
- 3.4 GHz Clock Speed
- 3.8 GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency
- AM4 Socket
- 16MB L3 Cache
- Thermal Solution: None
- Dual-Channel DDR4 Memory Interface
- AMD Virtualization
- AVX 2.0 Extensions
- Unlocked Multiplier
₹44,800 100% Brand Warranty with GST Tax Invoice
- imastudent.com are multi-brand Authorized Distributors / Re-sellers in India with seller stores on Amazon, Flipkart.
- All orders come with GST Invoice and cover 100% Manufacturer Warranty within India.
- Buyer Protection: 100% Money Back Guarantee if any of the above terms are not met.
- 8 Hour Delivery in Hyderabad region.
- 1-Day Delivery to Agra, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Mysore, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Srinagar, Surat, Tirupati, Vizag and few more cities.
- imastudent.com uses Hi-Quality Triple Layer Bubble packing for all products for safe shipment.
- Questions? Live Chat is available 24x7 or Call us at 8000-666-799 or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
AMD Socket AM4 Platform
- AM4 Socket
- Ready for AMD Ryzen processors, AMD Socket AM4 represents the company’s future-proof platform targeting the fast DDR4 memory, PCIe 3.0, and NVMe technologies available, as well as native 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 support and processor-direct SATA and USB connectivity that is configurable for real-world flexibility.
“Zen” Core Architecture
- High Performance and Efficiency
- AMD’s high-performance x86 Core “Zen” architecture helps delivers >52% improvement in instructions per clock cycle over the previous generation AMD core, without increasing power.
- Compute Efficiency
- The “Zen” core is an all-new “clean sheet” x86 processor design that combines high-throughput and low-power design methodologies to create a balanced and versatile architecture right at home in the desktop, laptop, datacenter, and supercomputer.
- Performance and Efficiency for Next-Gen Applications
- Cloud computing, enterprise productivity, immersive visual experiences, gaming, and data security open up new frontiers – and demand more computing performance with improved energy efficiency. AMD engineers designed the “Zen” core to meet those demands with a high-performance execution engine, large caches, and powerful multi-threading capabilities.
- “Zen” Microarchitecture Details
- “Zen” cores are designed to efficiently use available micro-architectural resources for improved compute performance. Compared to AMD’s previous architecture, three-tier cache system and pre-fetch algorithms enable higher throughput in the cache and execution engines.
AMD SenseMI Technology
- Pure Power
- Cool and quiet processor operation using a grid of smart sensors:
- Monitors CPU temperature, resource usage, and power draw
- Adaptive control optimizes power draw for almost any workload
- Minimized power consumption helps reduce system heat and noise
- Precision Boost
- Fine-tuned processor performance adjusted in real time to meet the performance demands of your game or app:
- Adjusts clock speeds in 25 MHz increments to help optimize performance
- Clock-speed changes can occur without pausing work
- High-precision tuning with 25 MHz increments
- Neural Net Prediction
- Built-in artificial intelligence that primes your processor to tackle your app workload more efficiently:
- Builds a temporary map of how your programs use the CPU
- Prepares the fastest processor pathways for your app’s behaviors
- Smart Prefetch
- Learning algorithms that predict and pre-load needed data for fast and responsive computing:
- Learns how your applications access their own data
- Sophisticated algorithms anticipate and pre-load that data into the AMD Ryzen processor
- Vital data is ready when you are, enabling improved performance
AMD Ryzen Master Utility
- AMD Ryzen Master
- Every AMD Ryzen processor is multiplier-unlocked from the factory, so you can personalize performance to your taste. AMD provides the AMD Ryzen Master utility to access this powerful advantage.
- Personalized Performance
- AMD Ryzen Master provides for up to four profiles to store custom clocks and voltage adjustments for both the Ryzen CPU and DDR4 memory. You can park cores and adjust memory timings, too.
- System Monitoring
- Accurate hardware status updates are vital, so AMD Ryzen Master has you covered with both real-time monitoring and a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperature, including average and peak readings.
|Base Clock Speed||3.4 GHz|
|Max Turbo Core Speed||3.8 GHz|
|Number of Cores||8|
|Number of Threads||16|
|Total L1 Cache||768 kB|
|Total L2 Cache||4 MB|
|Total L3 Cache||16 MB|
|AMD SenseMI Technology||Yes|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.3 x 5.3 x 2.7″|