Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB
Offer Price: ₹56,915 (3% off at checkout) Order in 20:13:46 & get by 19th-22nd Mar One day priority delivery to 32 cities Questions? Chat 24x7 with our experts
- GSM / 4G VoLTE Compatible
- Indian Variant/India Compatible LTE
- Rear 12MP F1.5/2.4 Camera
- Front 8MP F1.7 Smart Autofocus Camera
- 5.8″ 2960 x 1440 Super AMOLED Display
- 18.5:9 Aspect Ratio Infinity Display
- Exynos 9810 Processor
- 64GB Storage Capacity + 4GB of RAM
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Samsung India 1 Year Warranty
Other model: Galaxy S9+
100% Brand Warranty with GST Tax Invoice
- All products are supplied by Manufacturer Authorised Distributors Only.
- All orders come with GST Invoice and cover 100% Manufacturer Warranty within India.
- Buyer Protection: 100% Money Back Guarantee if any of the above terms are not met.
- 8 Hour Delivery in Hyderabad region only.
- 1-Day Delivery to Agra, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Srinagar, Surat, Tirupati, Vizag and few more cities.
- imastudent.com uses High Quality Triple Layer Bubble Wrap packing for all products for safe shipment.
- Questions? Live Chat is available 24x7 or Call us at 8000-666-799 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
See the light with the Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Smartphone. Samsung’s Dual Aperture feature is the hallmark of the S9, automatically switching based on lighting conditions. Built into the rear 12MP camera, Dual Aperture switches to F2.4 mode in daylight to take sharp and beautiful images and in low-light situations it goes to F1.5 mode to let more light in for brighter and clearer nighttime photos.
The S9’s 5.8″ Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display goes edge-to-edge and curves over both sides so you have minimal visual distractions. The stunning 2960 x 1440 resolution combines with an epic 18.5:9 aspect ratio to give your videos a truly cinematic quality.
Running the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, this phone is powered by a Exxynos Octa-Core processor and 4GB of RAM. You can store your apps, AR emojis and Super Slow-mo clips on 64GB of built-in storage, which can be expanded via an (optional) microSD card up to 400GB in size.
This phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM/4G LTE networks. Connect to the internet and other devices with built-in 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0. The Galaxy S9 also supports NFC technology for making phone-to-phone data transfers, or mobile payments via Samsung Pay.
- Dual Aperture
- Samsung’s Dual Aperture feature works like the human eye. In the dark, our pupil’s open up to let more light in to help us see better and constrict when there’s more light. The rear lens of the S9’s rear 12MP camera can automatically shift between an F2.4 and F1.5 aperture based on lighting conditions. In low-light, it shifts to F1.5 to let more light in to give you brighter and clearer nighttime photos, with no fine-tuning required. You can also take control of the situation by manually switching between the two apertures as you see fit.
- Super Slow-mo at 960 FPS
- The slower you go, the more epic those amazing, once-in-a-lifetime or hysterical moments can be in your video. Thanks to an enhanced speed sensor, the S9 is capable of slowing it down by shooting an incredibly fast 960 frames per second in HD resolution. If you take an especially awesome Super Slow-mo shot, you can relive them on the S9’s lock screen.
Helping you make sure you get that perfect Super Slow-mo shot in one take is Samsung’s Motion Detection feature. When on, a yellow square appears on the screen during a video and Super Slow-mo is activated for the entire video once motion is detected inside the square. That level of control means less frustration and time wasted and more slow-mo videos to share online.
- App Pair
- In a plethora of cool features, this one is near the top for increasing your productivity. App Pair takes advantage of the S9’s ability to do two things at once with split-screen and window-over-window capabilities. You can setup your own App Pairs, which tie two apps together and store the icon on your homescreen or in the Edge panel. Now, with the tap of a single icon, you can launch both apps at once and work on them in side-by-side.
- Get Animated
- Personalize your conversations with animated emojis based on how you look. With the S9, you can take selfies of different expressions and convert them into an animated version of yourself or who you want to be. Change up the hair, glasses and clothes so they can share your personal style. You get 18 animated stickers of yourself automatically that show a wide range of emotion when chatting.
- Superior Sound
- We love to watch videos and listen to music with our phones and now with the S9, you can enjoy louder and crisper audio thanks to built-in stereo speakers specifically tuned by AKG. It’s pure sound that’s 1.4x more powerful than previous Galaxy phones.
The S9 takes mobile entertainment to new heights with the inclusion of Dolby Atmos technology, which gives you multi-dimensional sound that puts you in the center of a theater-like experience.
- Intelligent Scan Security
- Our phones capture our lives, so keeping them secure and locked is extremely important, which is why Samsung gives you six different methods to secure them. In addition to the standard PIN, Password and Pattern methods of locking your phone, the S9 offers biometric methods that are tied to you and you alone. For example, a built-in fingerprint scanner on the backside of the phone is conveniently located below the camera and is flush with the phone’s back, giving you a quick and unique method of unlocking your phone.
The S9 gets more high-tech with facial recognition and iris scanning. It’s designed to identify you in bright sunlight, low light and even if when you’re wearing sunglasses.
- Advanced Contrast Enhancement
- See your photos as they were meant to be seen. View your photos and videos vividly on the S9’s display. The contrast is increased when you’re outside, so even in broad daylight you can see stunning detail on-screen.
- Optical Image Stabilization
- DeX compatible for using the S9 with a monitor, keyboard, or mouse
- Samsung Knox for multi-level security designed from the chip up
- Secure Folder gives you the ability to separate work information from personal
- Wireless charging support with optional accessories
- Expand your storage with optional microSD cards (up to 400GB)
- Dolby Atmos technology for multi-dimensional sound
- Turn Super Slow-mo videos into GIFs
- Edit Super Slow-mo videos with music and 3 styles of looping
- IP68 rating, so it can be submerged in up to 5′ of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. It’s also dust, dirt and sand resistant
- Live translation of other languages in real time
- Use AR and Bixby Vision for more info of the world around you
Lilac Purple, Coral Blue, Midnight Black
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|CPU||2.8 GHz Qualcomm 845 Octa-Core|
|Coprocessor||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Native Resolution||2960 x 1440|
|Display Colors||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Pixel Density||570 ppi|
|Screen Coating||Gorilla Glass 5|
|Ports||1x USB 3.1 – Type C (Input/Output)|
|Audio||1x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Headphone|
|Flash Media Slot||1 x microSD|
|SIM Card Size||Card 1: Nano|
|Resolution||8.0 MP – Photo: 3264 x 2468 / Video: 2560 x 1440p 30fps|
|Pixel Size||1.22 µm|
|Front Camera Flash|
|Front Camera Flash||No|
|Secondary Rear Camera|
|Focus Type||Phase-Detect Autofocus|
|Pixel Size||1.0 µm|
|Rear Camera Flash|
|Rear Camera Flash||Yes|