Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens for Nikon DSLRs
Offer Price: ₹32,357 (2% off at checkout) Use Coupon 'FREESHIP' for FREE Shipping Order in 01:4:13 & get by 19th-22nd Aug One day priority delivery to 32 cities Questions? Chat 24x7 with our experts
- For Nikon DSLRs with APS-C Size Sensors
- 4 Stops of Anti-Shake (OS) Compensation
- Aperture of f/2.8 throughout Zoom Range
- Accepts 77mm Filters
- Ultra Compact (Only 3.6″, 91.8mm Long)
- Multi-Layered Lens Coating
- Excellent Correction for Aberrations
- Hyper-Sonic Motor for Quiet/Fast AF
- Close Focusing Distance of 11″ (28cm)
- 2 Year Sigma India Warranty
₹37,995 100% Brand Warranty with GST Tax Invoice
- imastudent.com are multi-brand Authorized Distributors / Re-sellers in India with seller stores on Amazon, Flipkart.
- All orders come with GST Invoice and cover 100% Manufacturer Warranty within India.
- Buyer Protection: 100% Money Back Guarantee if any of the above terms are not met.
- 8 Hour Delivery in Hyderabad region.
- 1-Day Delivery to Agra, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Mysore, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Srinagar, Surat, Tirupati, Vizag and few more cities.
- imastudent.com uses Hi-Quality Triple Layer Bubble packing for all products for safe shipment.
- Questions? Live Chat is available 24x7 or Call us at 8000-666-799 or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM Zoom Lens is an incredibly versatile, lightweight, and compact lens designed specifically for digital SLR cameras with APS-C size sensors. The lens has a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range. It features a construction of 17 elements in 13 groups with glass that corrects for flare, ghosting and all types of aberrations. It produces high contrast and sharp images throughout the zoom range even at its maximum aperture.
Sigma’s OS (Optical Stabilization) feature allows you to shoot at shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. This means your images will look sharper, even when shooting without a tripod in low existing light or at maximum range with a flash. This lens is also equipped with Sigma’s Hyper-Sonic Motor (HSM) which provides for fast and quiet autofocusing.
The Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 is ideal for many photo opportunities particularly landscapes and portraits, but with its wide focal range and a close focusing distance down to 11″ (28cm) you can capture images with unique perspectives. It will quickly become one of the most important lenses in your gear bag.
Note: Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR cameras.
- This lens is for use with digital cameras with APS-C size sensors only. 1
- The DC designation on the barrel means that this is a special lens designed so that the image circle matches the smaller size (APS-C) of the image sensor of your digital SLR. Its specialized design gives this lens the ideal properties for digital cameras, including a compact size and lightweight construction.
- The 17-50mm f/2.8 offers Sigma’s OS System (Optical Stabilization) that allows shooting at shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would be otherwise possible, for sharper handheld photography even in low-light situations.
- Constructed with 17 elements in 13 groups, it features FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) glass which is the highest level low dispersion glass available with extremely high light transmission. This glass has a performance equal to fluorite glass which has a low refractive index and low dispersion compared to current optical glass. FLD glass offers superior optical performance, equal to fluorite, at an affordable price.
- Its HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus.
- Sigma lenses are made in Japan.
Sigma 17-50mm F/2.8 Specs
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.3 x 3.6″ (8.38 x 9.14 cm)|
|Weight||1.24 lb (565 g)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.6 x 4.8 x 4.7″|