Sony E 55-210 mm F4.5-6.3 OSS for Sony E-Mount Cameras
Offer Price: ₹16,478 (2% off at checkout) Use Coupon 'FREESHIP' for FREE Shipping Order in 00:39:38 & get by 19th-22nd Aug One day priority delivery to 32 cities Questions? Chat 24x7 with our experts
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 82.5-315mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/22-32
- Two ED Elements; Two Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3′
₹17,990 100% Brand Warranty with GST Tax Invoice
- imastudent.com are multi-brand Authorized Distributors / Re-sellers in India with seller stores on Amazon, Flipkart.
- All orders come with GST Invoice and cover 100% Manufacturer Warranty within India.
- Buyer Protection: 100% Money Back Guarantee if any of the above terms are not met.
- 8 Hour Delivery in Hyderabad region.
- 1-Day Delivery to Agra, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Mysore, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Srinagar, Surat, Tirupati, Vizag and few more cities.
- imastudent.com uses Hi-Quality Triple Layer Bubble packing for all products for safe shipment.
- Questions? Live Chat is available 24x7 or Call us at 8000-666-799 or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
An ideal complement to many kit zooms, the black E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS Lens from Sony opens the door to many telephoto perspectives with its 82.5-315mm equivalent focal length range on APS-C-format E-mount cameras. With an optical design using two extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements users will enjoy images with minimal aberrations. Also, thanks to Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, camera shake will be dramatically reduced, resulting in sharper images. An internal focus design enables fast, responsive AF and a minimum focus distance of 3.3′. Additionally, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth, rounded bokeh.
- Designed for APS-C-format cameras, this 55-210mm lens perfectly complements many kit zooms by providing an 82.5-315mm equivalent focal length range for telephoto applications.
- A variable f/4.5-6.3 maximum aperture helps keep overall lens size and weight to a minimum.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Two aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 3.3′, and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Sony 55-210mm F/4.5-6.3 Specs
|Filter Thread||Front: 49 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.51 x 4.25″ / 63.8 x 108 mm|