SanDisk 64GB UHS-I Micro SDXC Overview
Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, interchangeable-lens cameras, drones, or GoPro action cameras that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as RAW and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PLUS UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 95 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, and SanDisk's Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on their Android mobile device. Protection is provided by a limited lifetime warranty and included is a microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
- Designed for Action Cameras
- SanDisk cards are compatible with smartphones, tablets, action cameras, drones, and more. They are recommended by GoPro for use with the Hero, Hero 3, Hero3+, Hero4, and Hero+ LCD.
- Write Speeds of up to 90 MB/s MB/s
- Capture fast-action photos or shoot UHD 4K video with write speeds of up to 90 MB/s MB/s to shoot more and transfer even faster. Quick read speeds of up to 95 MB/s save you time when transferring high-resolution images and UHD 4K videos.
- UHD 4K Ready
- With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings, this SanDisk Extreme PLUS UHS-I microSDXC card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video. This makes it suitable for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames.
- All the Memory You Need
- A generous storage capacity of up to 64GB means you won't run out of the memory you need to work, shoot, and share high resolution videos and stills.
- SD Adapter for Versatility
- This card comes with a convenient SD card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll also be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
- Built for Extreme Conditions
- SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Cards are waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof and temperature proof to protect your memories from life's mishaps. Take your phone or tablet to the snow, to the pool or to the desert. Your card will survive, even if your device doesn't.
- RescuePRO Deluxe
- Includes RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to file.
- Water, Temperature, X-Ray, and Shock Proof
- This microSD card is waterproof, temperature proof, x-ray proof, and shock proof.