Sony WH-H900N Overview
The grayish black h.ear on 2 Wireless NC Headphones from Sony utilizes a pair of 39.9mm neodymium drivers and Bluetooth technology with LDAC support to deliver hi-res streaming audio. These headphones also feature noise-canceling technology, which lets you silence the ambient noise from your surroundings, so you can be alone with your music. In case you want to let in some essential background noises (e.g., traffic noises), Ambient Sound Mode lets you adjust what gets in. You can customize settings even more using the free companion app.
The h.ear on 2 Headphones feature a comfortable, ergonomic design that folds up for easy portability when not in use. Simple touch controls on the side of the earcup allow you to answer phone calls, adjust playback, and activate your phone's digital assistant. So you can enjoy your music all day long, the h.ear on 2 Headphones include a built-in rechargeable battery that can last up to 28 hours. In case you're in a hurry, that battery can also deliver up to 65 minutes of playback on only a 10-minute charge.
- Comfortable and Portable
- Lightweight, ergonomic, and comfortable, the headphones are easy to wear all day long and fold up when not in use.
- Truly Authentic Sound
- Enjoy the subtle nuances of studio-quality sound with High-Resolution Audio, which can make it feel like the artist is performing right in front of you.
- LDAC for Better Bluetooth
- LDAC transmits more data than conventional Bluetooth wireless connections, so you get enhanced sound quality that's closer to High-Resolution Audio.
- DSEE HX Digital Sound Enhancement Engine
- By restoring the high-range sound lost in compression, DSEE HX produces your digital music files in rich, natural sound.
- Noise Cancellation
- Activate noise canceling and the headphones will silence the ambient sounds from your surroundings.
- Adjust Settings from Your Phone
- The Sony Headphones Connect app lets you tweak equalizer settings, choose surround sound presets, and more.
- Quiet the Music with a Touch
- Hold your hand over the touch sensor and the music quietens while sound from your environment gets louder.
- Ambient Sound Mode
- Ambient Sound mode lets in essential sounds like traffic while keeping your music going.
- Touch to Skip Tracks
- Answer phone calls, control music, and activate Google Assistant or Siri by using touch controls.
- All-Day Battery
- With up to 28 hours of battery between charges, you can enjoy wireless playback all day long. If you're in a hurry, you can get 65 minutes of playback from just 10 minutes of charging.