Thermaltake Pacific M360 Plus D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit
Supporting Thermaltake’s patented TT RGB PLUS Software, the Pacific M360 Plus D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit is an efficient, yet quality liquid cooling solution for all watercooled gaming systems. Inside you will find a W4 Plus CPU waterblock, PR22-D5 Plus pump/reservoir combo, RL360 Plus radiator, C1000 Pure Clear coolant, 3 Riing Plus 12 RGB fans, 8 C-Pro compression fittings, 2 adapter fittings, 4 PETG hard tubes and other accessories.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis’ have been tested to be compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
TT RGB PLUS
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem is the intelligent lighting system for PCs that combines the most advanced addressable LED lighting with Thermaltake’s patented TT RGB PLUS Software. TT RGB PLUS ecosystem provides nearly unlimited possibilities for playing with colors, synchronizing lights to games, music, CPU temperatures or other TT RGB PLUS products, including case fans, CPU/VGA waterblocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips and peripherals. The patented software allows users to change the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices.
Patented TT RGB PLUS Software & App
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for Thermaltake Plus RGB liquid cooling products with the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.
SyncALL, Say “Hello TT”
Thermaltake AI Voice Control
Talking to TT RGB PLUS App is an easier, faster way to set lights for your systems. You can ask it to turn the lights on or off, switch lights modes, dim the lights, change light colors, or adjust lights speeds or fan speeds.
Pacific W4 Plus CPU Water Block
High-quality CPU water block supports all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that provides error-free, tool-less installation. The specially machined copper base with nickel coating prevents corrosion and guarantees superior thermal performance.
Pacific PR22-D5 Plus Reservoir/Pump Combo
Manufactured from POM and PMMA, the unit includes a 300ml reservoir with an integrated D5 pump, offering exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability for all gaming systems.
Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator
Optimized for maximum heat dissipation, the high perfomance 360mm radiator ultilizes high-density fin design, and German zinc alloy aluminum and aerospace-grade materials, bringing a new level of cooling performance and reliability to any watercooled gaming PCs.
Riing Plus 12 LED RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition (3 Fan Pack)
Specially made for those seeking a 120mm PWM fan with superior airflow, silent operation and customizeable RGB lighting, the fan utilizes compression blades, hydraulic bearing, and a patented 16.8 million colors LED ring with 12 addreaable LEDs, lighting up your system without sacrificing performance.
C1000 Pure Clear Coolant
Made in Germany, the non-flammable clear coolant is a ready-to-use cooling solution with at least 3 years shelf life in airtight containers, providing great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, and aluminum – from corrosion.
Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD Compression Fitting – Chrome
Featuring chrome plating, the compression fitting comes with special four rubber O-rings leak-free design and patented structure for ultimate loop management. 8 compression fittings are included in the kit.
Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Chrome
Finished in chrome-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360° revolvable design, and consists of two sealed O-rings, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. 2 adapter fittings are included in the kit.
V-Tubler PETG Tube 5/8” (16mm) OD 500mm (4 Pack)
Manufactured from premium PETG, the rigid tubing provides custom PC water cooling configurations with reliability and durability from end to end.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.