X-Rite i1 Overview
Take advantage of professional display calibration and advanced color consistency with the i1 Filmmaker Kit from X-Rite. This kit includes the i1Display Pro professional calibration system and the ColorChecker Passport Video color target tool, providing both on-screen color accuracy and ideal color balance. With the i1Display Pro, users can take advantage of broadcast video standards support, including support for NTSC, PAL SECAM, and Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, and DCI-P3. Additionally, this color calibration tool offers multiple display and workgroup matching functionality to easily reuse and share color profiles.
The included ColorChecker Passport Video makes it easy to ensure video is recorded with enhanced color accuracy. This tool combines four video production targets, all enclosed in a protective case. The ColorChecker Passport Video comes compatible with a wide variety of color tools including vectorscopes and waveform monitors, and is supported by DaVinci Resolve, Color Finale (FCPX Plugin), and 3D LUT Creator.
- Fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred color management device
- Broadcast video standards support for NTSC, PAL SECAM, and Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, and DCI-P3
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching - re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Fully supported by Atomos monitors
- Combines 4 video production targets in one durable, protective case, including white balance target, grayscale target, video color target, and focus target
- Get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure, easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting, reduce editing time, and get to your creative look faster
- Designed to easily take advantage of color tools like vectorscopes and waveform monitors in programs like Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro, as well as on field monitors and recorders like Atomos or SmallHD
- Supported by DaVinci Resolve, Color Finale (FCPX Plugin), and 3D LUT Creator (for Premiere Pro and more) with in-software automation tools to speed up color balancing
- Includes lanyard