Offering unbeatable sharpness in a manual focus design, this Canon RF-mount 7artisans Photoelectric 15mm f/4 Lens is well-suited for landscapes, cityscapes, architectural and interior applications, astrophotography, vlogging, and more. Engineered with a sophisticated optical design, this lens provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness with minimal distortion. In addition to its ultrawide 114° angle of view, the lens also boasts a minimum focusing distance of just 16" for working with close-up subjects.
- An ultrawide prime for Canon RF-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras, this lens also can be used with APS-C models where it provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- 114° angle of view on full-frame cameras capable of vast landscapes and cityscapes.
- Ultrawide angle of view well-suited for interiors and architectural applications as well as astrophotography and vlogging.
- Lens design includes two aspherical, three low dispersion, and five high refractive lens elements to effectively eliminate chromatic aberration and distortion.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 16" away.
- Easy-to-read focus distance and depth of field scales.
- Metal lens mount for durability and reliability.