The TrueMix 500 also includes an RCA-based 2-track input with a dedicated gain knob as well as a 2-track RCA output, and you can utilize two buttons to either send 2-track/USB input to the main stereo 1/4" output, or to the 1/4" headphones output. This mixer includes a power supply and a USB-B to USB-A data cable to get you started.
- XLR input with low-noise mic preamp, plus a high-impedance 1/4" instrument input on the same channel
- Two channels of stereo, balanced 1/4" input with the same EQ, gain, pan, and volume controls as channel 1
- A balanced 1/4" stereo pair for the main output, ideal for monitor speakers or PA systems
- RCA 2-track input and output, unbalanced
- 1/4" headphone output which supports 160mW into a 32-ohm load
- USB-B terminal for stereo digital recording and playback