This Kit includes the Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap with a Capture Camera Clip and a Micro Clutch Strap L-Plate.
Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap (Black)
Carry your equipment in comfort and style with this black Slide Lite Camera Strap from Peak Design. This strap uses strong, removable anchor connectors that attach to the eyelets of your camera or the included mounting plate, holding up to 200 pounds of gear and easily supporting most DSLR and mirrorless systems. By pairing this versatile connection with its 39 to 57" adjustable length, the Slide Lite can be configured to work as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap.
This 1.3" wide nylon webbing strap is padded internally to help ensure comfortable use, and its two sides feature different properties: one side is smooth for sliding the camera to your eye when set up as a sling, while the other has a silicone grip that prevents slipping when using it on your neck or shoulder. The four included anchor points can be attached and detached from the strap with a single hand and left on the eyelets so you can easily switch between cameras while shooting.
- Wearable as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap
- Length is adjustable from 39 to 57", with a width of 1.3"
- Removable anchors used to connect to equipment, hold up to 200 lb
- Leave anchors on your gear so you can easily attach and detach them from the strap while shooting
- Smooth and nonslip sides that allow you to choose the amount of grip desired
- Internally padded webbing provides improved comfort without being bulky
- Four anchor connectors and a mounting plate are included with the product
Peak Design Micro Clutch Strap (L-Plate)
The L-Plate Micro Clutch Strap from Peak Design is a hand strap with a removable PD/Arca tripod plate designed specifically for mirrorless cameras. This discreet and adjustable strap is made from hypalon and features a microfiber pad that makes using this strap comfortable. It is easy to install and has a hidden built-in tool for easy and convenient attachment and removal. The L-Plate is compatible with mirrorless cameras with a grip, such as the Fujifilm XT and Sony a7 series.
Peak Design Capture Camera Clip v3 (Black)
Marrying stability and quick access, the black Capture Camera Clip v3 from Peak Design is a harness system for professional gear that is designed to withstand forces up to 200 lb. The main component is a durable metal clip, which uses included thumbscrews or hex-head bolts to clamp onto any strap or belt as wide as 2.5" and as thick as 0.87". Paired with it is an Arca-type compatible quick release plate that slides onto the clip to lock movement in all four directions, and features four loops for attaching optional Peak Design anchors.
The Capture v3 keeps a slim profile at only 3.3" in length and weighing 3 oz, and all its parts are made of weatherproof aluminum that resists rust. The clip is equipped with a quick release button so you can instantly grab your camera and start shooting, and has a security lock that can be activated to prevent accidental release during longer trips. For enhanced stability, an anti-slip pad is used on the back plate for grip. All legacy Peak Design plates work with the Capture v3 except for the DUALplate v1, allowing you to carry objects such as lenses, binoculars, or GoPro cameras with optional accessories.
- Clip and plate system for camera support, made entirely of rust-resistant aluminum and designed to withstand up to 200 lb of force
- Clip fits straps or belts up to 2.5" wide, and as thick as 0.63" with the thumbscrews and up to 0.87" thick with the hex-head bolts
- Anti-slip pad for a better grip on the mounting surface, increasing stability
- Plate is compatible with most Arca-type tripod attachments and releases with a button on the clip for quick access to camera
- Four loops at the bottom of the plate allow for optional Peak Design anchors to be used
- Quick release button can be locked to help prevent accidents during longer excursions
- Slim design with a length of 3.3" and a total weight of 3 oz
- Compatible with all Peak Design plates except for the DUALplate v1, allowing for objects such as GoPro, lenses, and binoculars to be used with optional accessories