Datacolor S5CAP100 Overview
Designed to provide control of camera accuracy and color workflow, the Spyder5CAPTURE PRO from Datacolor includes the SpyderLENSCAL, the SpyderCHECKR case with target color cards, the SpyderCUBE with a protective pouch, and the Spyder5ELITE colorimeter with USB connectivity.
With the SpyderLENSCAL it is simple to correct the auto-focus function on a variety of DSLR lenses and body combinations. The SpyderLENSCAL also works in conjunction with your camera's custom settings making it possible to fine-tune the auto-focus. The included SpyderCHECKR takes care of camera settings to fine-tune in-camera white balance, color temperature, and exposure. With 48 color patches, the standard 24 sRGB color space and a variety of other color targets, it is possible to create profiles which can be applied to various applications. With SpyderCUBE it is possible to set a white balance, exposure, black level, and brightness which can be applied to an entire series of photos. Calibrating the display is another essential function of this Spyder5CAPTURE PRO bundle and the Spyder5ELITE is the tool for the job. This colorimeter features unlimited calibration settings, before and after evaluation, and guarantees color accuracy with a 7-detector optical engine.
- Fast and easy solution for correcting the auto-focus on your interchangeable lens and recent DSLR body combinations.
- Delivers sharp auto-focusing using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology in your camera's custom settings.
- Save money and time by checking or calibrating your own lenses and recent DSLR bodies with accurate and repeatable calibrations, instead of sending your equipment in for services.
- Compact, lightweight, and durable with integrated level and tripod mount.
- Delivers scene light color and intensity data that can be used to adjust camera settings such as in-camera white balance, color temperature, and exposure.
- The 48 spectrally engineered color patches include the standard 24 sRGB color space plus additional color targets for more precise skin tone, medium saturation color, and near-white tints and black tones, for a more dynamic range.
- Software analyses the results of your test photo and instantly creates a profile which you then apply in your workflow with raw import software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, and Hasselblad Phocus, for automatic color correction.
- Durable self-casing construction for easy transport and field use with tripod mount.
- Track the light exposure of your target with the FadeCHECKR light-sensitive patch. Receive warnings when it is time for SpyderCHECKR Replacement Cards.
- Portable solution for photographers to provide references to set white balance, exposure, black level, and brightness right from the start.
- Takes the complexity out of raw image editing, by using common tools found in color managed applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Simply take a reference shot with the device under the same light conditions, adjust, save, and apply to entire series of photos.
- Unique design that allows you to hang the device in a photography shoot or attach to a tripod mount.
- Constructed of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable and shock resistant.
- Ultimate color accuracy solution for displays and projectors.
- Software designed for calibration perfectionists with dual mode operation—wizard and expert mode.
- Unlimited calibration settings, and advanced gray balancing.
- Room light monitoring determines optimal display brightness so you see fine shadow detail and highlights in your photos, ensuring your edited images match your prints.
- "Before and After" evaluation of your calibration results using your own images in full screen mode to focus on the details important to you.
- Spyder5 guarantees color accuracy with the 7-detector optical engine and is compact and portable, with a built-in lens cap and tripod mount.
- Video standards for the pro crossing over to motion.