Share your Internet connection with a new WiFi router. The ASUS RT-AC750L makes no compromises in Internet connection speed or stability. It works with 802,11a (5GHz), 802,11b (2,4GHz), 802,11g (2,4GHz), 802,11n and 802,11ac standards and Dual-band frequency., i.e. it's a dual-band router. The router is equipped with 4 external antennas. The handy DHCP functions of this model include Client, DHCP Client List and Address Reservation. The wireless bandwidth speed of the device can reach up to 733 Mb/s or 100 Mbit with LAN connection.
ASUS RT-AC750L WiFi Router Key Features
- The router's timeless design coupled with a black colour scheme fits both your average household and a modern business office
- The device supports the following standards: 802,11a (5GHz), 802,11b (2,4GHz), 802,11g (2,4GHz), 802,11n and 802,11ac
- Wireless bandwidth speed up to 733 Mb/s
- Easy network security
- Fast and easy router installation
- Parental controls for better network activity monitoring
- WiFi Router supports IPv6 protocol
- QoS provides better network traffic management
- Easy peripheral device connection thanks to UPnP
- Network security with DMZ
- Higher performance due to multiple data streams
- Number of external antennas: 4
Advanced Encryption with the ASUS RT-AC750L WiFi Router
The ASUS RT-AC750L WiFi router keeps you safe when online. The WiFi router is equipped with modern methods of data encryption, including WPS, WEP 64bit, WEP 128bit, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-Enterprise and WPA2-Enterprise. No matter what you do online, your data security is guaranteed.
Top Speed for Every PC
Thanks to QoS features, you can manage the router's ASUS RT-AC750L bandwidth usage to make sure the network speeds are split according to your needs.
Easy Installation with the ASUS RT-AC750L Router
Setting up your router has never been easier. Before you start, please read the included setup guide. Then the only thing left to do is to connect the cables and perhaps enter the info given to you by your service provider. The router features the WPS button. This simplifies the connection with individual WiGi devices. Just press the button and you don't have to enter the password.
ASUS RT-AC750L: Wireless and Wired Internet
Along with wireless internet, the router provides more stable wired connection with a speed of up to 100 Mbit. Wired internet tends to be faster and more stable, though in exchange for some user comfort.